The Biopolymer Packaging Market report is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The biopolymer packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
The biopolymer packaging market is moderately consolidated, owing to the presence of prominent players, such as Mondi Group, Taghleef Industries Inc, Clondalkin Group Holdings BV. These firms hold a competitive advantage over other players due to their ability to continually enhance their product lines as per consumers’ demands. These companies continue to invest in research and development activities, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic partnerships with other firms or institutions to maintain their competitive position.
– June 2019: Amcor launched AmLite Ultra Recyclable, its first packaging product made from the company’s revolutionary, more sustainable high-barrier polyolefin film, which the company announced last year. The new high-barrier laminate can package a range of food, home, and personal care, and pharmaceutical products, and be recycled in existing polyolefin recycling streams.
Asia-Pacific is expected to Register the Fastest Growth Rate during the Forecast Period
– The Asia-Pacific region is considered to be one largest consumer and producer of biopolymers globally. The growing concerns regarding food wastage, due to the expiry of the products, has enabled the companies in the region to opt for innovative solutions. Moreover, the government regulations regarding food wastage have also contributed to the adoption of sustainable packaging solutions, which, in turn, is estimated to boost the market for biopolymer packaging.
– With Chinese consumers inclined toward products containing fish, meat, and vegetables, which are mainly retort-packed to keep them shelf-stable, the readymade meals have gained increased popularity among the consumers in China. The increasing trend of online purchasing has further buoyed them
– Owing to the rising environmental regulations and multiple government programs to increase awareness, customers are gradually switching towards bio-based plastics. Also, the increasing number of bans on conventional plastics are acting as one of the primary drivers of the growth of the market.
– Further, India is one of the largest manufacturers of food and beverages in the world. The Indian food and grocery market are sixth largest globally, with retail contributing around 70% of the sales. Moreover, food and food products are also one of the most significant segments in the country’s retail sector, valued at USD 490 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach INR 61 lakh crore (USD 894.98 billion) by 2020. With a considerable increase in organized retail, owing to the rapid growth in supermarkets and modern shopping centers, the demand for sustainable, innovative packaging solutions is expected to increase.
– Multiple companies are likely to invest more in the Asia-Pacific region as the consumer awareness in the region is ascending and emerging economies, such as India, are also offering favorable tax benefits toward environment-friendly solutions, which is likely to encourage the new and existing industry players; thus propelling the market growth over the market studied.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Biopolymer Packaging Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Biopolymer Packaging Market
– Changing the Biopolymer Packaging market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Biopolymer Packaging market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Biopolymer Packaging Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Purchase Full Report at:
Frequently Asked Questions
– What is the study period of this market?
– What is the growth rate of Biopolymer Packaging Market?
– Which region has highest growth rate in Biopolymer Packaging Market?
– Which region has largest share in Biopolymer Packaging Market?
– Who are the key players in Biopolymer Packaging Market?
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.