Radiopacity of medical marker bands is giving significant impetus to their demand in the medical marker bands market. The properties of medical marker bands that increases their visibility under fluoroscopes or x-ray during critical procedures is giving an uptick to their sales worldwide. Manufacturers of medical marker bands are also showing a marked preference for cost-effective materials such as polymer and tantalum instead of traditional gold, platinum and palladium. On the back of these factors, Fact.MR- a well-established name in the market research domain-forecasts that the global medical marker bands market will experience a major upsurge, reaching a growth of ~ US$ 28 Mn by 2029.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4364&utm_source=totalash&utm_medium=Prasad
Key Takeaways of Medical Marker Bands Market
- According to Fact.MR, growth of the medical marker bands market is expected to increase 1.7X during the forecast year owing to increased usage of medical marker bands in cardiovascular intervention procedures
- High visibility under x-ray is expected to be the promising factor for increased use of medical marker bands in critical medical procedures
- Feasibility of tracking catheter position in a complex endovascular procedure to avoid instrument and vessel collision is boosting the demand for medical marker bands
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4364&utm_source=totalash&utm_medium=Prasad
Key Segments of Medical Marker Bands Market
Fact.MR’s study on the medical marker bands market offers information divided into two important segments – material type and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
Acquisitions and Mergers Signify Growth in a Fragmented Market
- The medical marker bands market is fragmented. Tier 1 players functioning in the medical marker bands market include Merit Medical Systems, Inc., and Putnam Plastics. Both companies have a high market share owing to their brand recognition and global reach.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4364?utm_source=totalash&utm_medium=Prasad
- Dearth of advanced manufacturing facilities coupled with a large aging workforce and skills gap in countries such as India and China are encouraging export of medical marker bands from other countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., etc. To overcome these issues, key players are focusing on increasing their reach through acquisitions and mergers. For instance:
- In August 2019, Biomerics merged with Northeast Laser & Electropolish, a contract manufacturer providing services to a wide range of medical device manufacturers. This merger formed Biomerics NLE, a metal division of Biomerics that provide full-service metal processing to the interventional and surgical medical device industry.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/07/29/1892912/0/en/Dental-Anesthetics-Sales-Will-Witness-a-Promising-Leap-as-Dental-Tourism-Continues-to-Proliferate-Says-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583