All Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRCs) will be CLOSED until further notice.
We appreciate many residents will have questions and we will try and answer as many of those as possible, please read our your questions answered page.
- Ashford: https://www.ashford.gov.uk/your-community/emergency-planning/health-and-pandemics/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Canterbury: https://www.canterbury.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Dartford: https://www.dartford.gov.uk/by-category/community-and-living2/health-and-wellbeing/coronavirus-covid-19-advice
- Dover: https://www.dover.gov.uk/News/Coronavirus-News.aspx
- Gravesham: https://www.gravesham.gov.uk/home/environmental-health/coronavirus-guidance
- Maidstone: https://www.maidstone.gov.uk/home/other-services/covid-19
- Sevenoaks: https://www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/info/20069138/health/505/coronavirus_covid-19
- Folkestone: https://www.folkestone-hythe.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Swale: https://www.swale.gov.uk/coronavirus/
- Thanet: https://www.thanet.gov.uk/services/coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic/
- Tonbridge and Malling: https://www.tmbc.gov.uk/services/health-and-social-care/health-and-medical-advice/coronavirus-covid-19
- Tunbridge Wells: http://www.tunbridgewells.gov.uk/find-and-contact-us/coronavirus
- Medway: https://www.medway.gov.uk/coronavirus
Full guidance on staying at home and away from others has been released by government.
You should only leave the house for one of four reasons:
- Shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible.
- One form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household.
- Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.
- Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home.