Popular local fine food retailer is leading the way at Elwick Place by opening a new all day dining, a deli and bar alongside the Picture House and Travelodge.
The company said ‘there will be plenty of what you know and love from our flagship food hall’
A family business with a rich heritage in Kent, having farmed in Faversham since 1847, the company is celebrating 40 years since they began their award winning food and drink business.
Find out more about Macknade http://macknade.com
Before you go check out our latest posts
- Why do so few people use Ashford’s fantastic footpaths and cycle-ways?
- Free summer film-making project for young people in Ashford – 12/14/16 August
- Science talks from leading cancer researchers – Wed 24th July
- Farriers Arms Beer, Cider and Music Festival 26-28th July
- Phill Thorne gets CREATE-IVE !