30th May 2018 at 1:57 pm #10034
Senior Men’s 1st XV Manager
Ashford Rugby Club currently run three men’s sides, all competing in the RFU (1st XV currently at Level 9) and Kent Rural league structures. We have a well-established youth set-up providing a yearly flow of new talent to the senior club (some 80-90% of 1st and 2nd XV players are home grown). Under the direction of Chris Dengate who has recently been promoted from Head Coach to Director of Rugby, we have clear development goals and an ambition to move back up the leagues.
We are looking to hire a new 1st team manager to replace the existing 1st XV Manager who is moving into a different role for the coming season. This person will act as a key point of liaison between The Director of Rugby and his coaching team, 1st XV Captain and Club committee and as such will be tasked with ensuring the 1st XV team operates in a structured and organised way both on game days and during the week.
* Weekly liaison with DOR and coaching team around selection, this will require a small commitment attendance wise in the week during training sessions.
* Attend all league and cup games, responsible for organising departure for away games, kit, match registration card and writing a match report.
* Responsible for ensuring standards are kept high with regards to off field player behaviour including pre and post-game dress codes, time keeping and general representation of the club.
* Match referee management both pre and post-game.
* Ability to commit to a full league campaign (August – April) both home and away.
* Passion for rugby.
* Detail orientated.
* Clear and concise communicator.
All applications to John Norman
- This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Admin.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.