If you’re over 55 and are looking for help with benefits, blue badge applications, finding a care package, cleaner, gardener, chiropodist etc. Also if you’re a carer that needs some support.
Community navigators can help with:
- identifying and planning the support you need
- information about support in your local community
- managing your money and your benefits
- supporting you to live safely in your own home
- maintaining and adapting your home to your needs
- filling in forms
- going through an assessment process.
Community navigators support people across Kent and are based with local voluntary organisations around Kent.
Tel: 0300 302 0178