Ashford residents will not be surprised to hear that hundreds of speeding motorists from European countries escape prosecution for speeding on the M20
According to the Telegraph, while more than 900 British drivers were given £100 fines for exceeding the limit on the M20 in April and May, 400 foreign motorists caught by the cameras escaped a fine or prosecution. Hundreds of speeding motorists from European countries escape prosecution due to quirk in EU laws Telegraph.co.uk
Read recent posts from Total Ashford
- Why do so few people use Ashford’s fantastic footpaths and cycle-ways?
- Free summer film-making project for young people in Ashford – 12/14/16 August
- Science talks from leading cancer researchers – Wed 24th July
- Farriers Arms Beer, Cider and Music Festival 26-28th July
- Phill Thorne gets CREATE-IVE !